Doing your job well feels good, it’s the right thing to do, and it’s been the foundation for the long-term, trusted relationships that we enjoy today.
From concept to contract, we skillfully support you through the design, budgeting, and procurement scheduling process of your project.
Trimble Accubid Pro is the database engine supporting all estimating activity. This database has been customized to reflect todays wiring and installation standards and allows for real-time material pricing updates for each estimate
Trimble LiveCount is an enhancement to Accubid that allows for on-screen take-off, auto-counts, drawing overlays for those un-clouded addenda, and that speeds up the overall process, allowing for paperless estimating
Revu BluBeam optimizes our workflow both in the office and field by speeding up the communication and review of designs, changes, RFI’s, and coordination drawings.
“Your management as well as support team have been an essential part of the successful relocation of our high-tech stencil and blade manufacturing plant. The can-do teamwork and focus on customer satisfaction were always present.”
It is hard to drive anywhere in Metro Denver and not see a past project you were on in Construction. Conjuring up memories of challenges overcome and the camaraderie felt amongst your fellow employees and for your customer
“Let me start by saying thank you for the tremendous effort and quality put forth by Integrity on the Denver BMW project. From the beginning it was clear that Integrity was not just a subcontractor, but a partner in the timely and quality construction of a beautiful facility for our client … One thing I appreciate, cannot emphasize enough, is your company’s open and effective communication.”
– WE O’Neil
Service & Special Projects
A professional Service Department requires a specialized skill set, one significantly unique from that of Construction. We began our company as a Service organization – we didn’t simply ‘add’ a Service Department
- Underground fault locator
- Complete circuit tracing kits
- Bucket truck with 35’ boom
- 30-day load study and recording
- Infrared thermography camera
Communication & Collaboration
“Integrity came to our facility to troubleshoot and repair a piece of equipment in our clean space and you were successful. I had this piece of equipment looked at by other electricians and no one had been able to fix it. We greatly appreciate your work – now we do not have to buy a new piece of equipment.”
– Pendford Foods
People are the priority and their safe return home every day to their loved ones drives our culture of safety. Our program has won local and national awards from the Independent Electrical Contractors association but the real success is we work safely.
- Full-time Safety/Risk Manager who visits every project every week
- 25 years field and safety leadership experience
- Successful coaching-based approach to education and enforcement
- OSHA 10; OSHA 30 authorized instructor
- Safety Chairperson for IECRM
- Company Safety Committee with Owner, Project Manager, Superintendent, and Field involvement, meets monthly
- Our safety program begins on the first day of employment with (6) hours of safety orientation.
- Training and on-going reinforcement of GHS, Hazcom, PPE, Electrical Safety, Fall protection, Ladder and Lift Training, Housekeeping, Silica, and Defensive Driving
- We conduct weekly tool-box talks, including office personnel, weekly
- We also employ the latest technology-based tools such as i-Auditor that enhances our Quality Control, Safety, Investigations, and reporting functions
- Our company’s strength and success depends on our employees both in the field and office. That is why we have implemented a Wellness Program to increase our employees’ Health-IQ and to help maintain and improve their health.